REFUND, CANCELATION, DISCOUNT and TRANSFER POLICY
** Refund Policy
Refunds are issued for withdrawals from basketball program providing two week’s notice.
A $35.00 service charge will be applied to each program withdrawal.
Refunds are issued for medical reasons; a doctor’s note is required, and a transfer will be permitted at no charge. Transfers are accepted providing a minimum of two week’s notice is given prior to the camp start date and a $ 35.00 service charge will be applied.
•One week prior to start of the program, and after the start of program, NO REFUNDS will be granted for any reason.
– In the event that there are insufficient registrations, PanoramaHillsBasketball reserve the right to cancel the program with
approximately 7 days notification prior to the intended start date. In such cases, program fees will be
credited in full. Refunds will be processed on request.
– Alternatively, Registrants may choose to transfer into another program, space permitting
PanoramaHillsBasketball is trying to keep fees as low as possible and during the time of registration we offer following discounts:
1.*** 10% – “Siblings DISCOUNT”***
– applies to all kids from same family/household, registered in the same “season program” (even if they have different time/group schedule during the “same season program ) – This discount DOESN’T APPLY to “multi session program*” registrations as those sessions have been already discounted
4. TOTAL AMOUNT OF ALLOWED DISCOUNTS CAN NOT EXCEED 15% (combined) of the program fees per program registration per child
(doesn’t apply to “multi session programs*” as those programs have already bigger discount included in fees)
* single session program -> session goes once a week
** multi session program -> session goes twice or more per week
** USE OF FACILITIES/FIELDS
– PanoramaHillsBasketball programs are provided at external facilities. In the event that a facility is unable to fulfill its rental agreement (facility double-booked, facility closes without notification, etc.) PanoramaHillsBasketbal will make efforts to rectify the situation by either extending the length of the program by an additional session or by providing the missed session on another day/time of the week. (for outdoor programs this rule applies for up to 2 sessions)
– If alternate arrangements are not possible, a PROGRAM CREDIT in the amount of the missed session, will
be placed on the participantʼs account for future PanoramaHillsBasketball programs.
** Disclosure of any information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety
Occasionally we might have to change our policies in order to comply with the law and create better experience to all our users..
If we decide to change our policy, we will post those changes on this page.