————————- * NO TRYOUTS *
* NO VOLUNTEERING FEES *
* program open for Boys & Girls ages 4-15 years *
* all sessions held in Panorama/Coventry Hills
– Develop important motor skills through basic fundamentals such as ball handling, footwork, shooting, passing drills
– Learn a basic understanding of the game
new this year:
– 7 weeks of “3 on 3 or 4 on 4” INHOUSE LEAGUE games (starting May 02 2017) play to learn teamwork and understanding of a team oriented system
Various Elements of the game that will be thought includes shooting, passing, etc..
Young players will learn to play within a team system as each session will end in games in which players must use the concepts taught for game situations.
PanoramaHillsBasketball programs for kids, give an introduction to the fundamentals of the game. These CO-ED programs provide a positive, non-competitive environment to excite kids at all skill levels about the game of basketball.
The program aims to develop a life-long passion for the game of basketball, provide support to the leagues and add programs to make the game fun and rewarding for everyone..