————————- * NO TRYOUTS *
* NO VOLUNTEERING FEES *
* program open for Boys & Girls ages 4-15+ years *
* all sessions held in Panorama/Coventry Hills
– Develop important motor skills through basic fundamentals such as ball handling, footwork, shooting, passing drills
– Learn a basic understanding of the game
– 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 game play to learn teamwork and understanding of a team oriented system
Various Elements of the game that will be thought includes shooting, passing, moving without the ball..
Young players will learn to play within a team system as each session will end in games in which players must use the concepts taught for game situations.
PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH non COMPETITIVE; THIS IS A HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING PROGRAM
PanoramaHillsBasketball programs for kids, give an introduction to the fundamentals of the game. These CO-ED programs provide a positive, non-competitive environment to excite kids at all skill levels about the game of basketball.
The program aims to develop a life-long passion for the game of basketball, provide support to the leagues and add programs to make the game fun and rewarding for everyone..